|Home||» Products||» Vermicompost||» Vermicompost|
We provide the best quality Vermicompost that is used to increase the fertility of soil. The product is prepared using various types of worms that are found to be very effective and productive in boosting the growth. Besides helping the production, this product also works to improve the health of the soil. Thus the product works in two ways and brings the cost effectiveness with multiple benefits. The Vermicompost is available at a very reasonable price for our valuable clients.
Vermicompost Specification :-
Containing water-soluble nutrients, vermicompost is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
Vermicompost is a product of red wriggler worms which create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, (also called worm castings, worm humus or worm manure) is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by an earthworm. Containing water-soluble nutrients, vermicompost is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
• Improves soil aeration
• Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphatase and cellulase)
• Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
• Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
• Improves water holding capacity
• Enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield
• Improves root growth and structure
• Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding plant hormones such as auxins and gibberellic acid)
Advantages of using Bio-fertilizer
• Can replace 20 to 50 % of chemical fertilizer ‘N’ and 15 – 25 % of phosphatic fertilizers.
• Bio-fertilizers being cheap, provide highly cost effective supplement of chemical fertilizers.
• Increase farm productivity, generally 10-40 % in grain yield and 15 – 30 % in vegetable growth.
• Activates soil biologically thereby increasing natural fertility of soil, which causes sustainable agriculture.
• Help in stimulating plant growth in general and roots in particular as they serve various growth promoting hormones like auxin, gibberellins etc and vitamins. They help in better nutrient uptake and increase tolerance towards drought and moisture stress.