Stevia Rebaudiana Seeds for Cultivation
Specifications of Stevia seeds for Cultivation :-
- RA 50%-60%
- Stevia seed: purity 95%
- Neatness 90%,
- Germination :30%-40%
Stevia is the healthiest natural sugar substitute, and the most trusted natural sweet plants on Earth. Stevia is a green leaves with natural sweet taste. It's 200 to 300 times sweeter than sugar, calorie and carbohydrate free.
This sweet plant is nutrient rich, containing substantial amounts of Protein, Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Rutin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and other nutrients, yet has no caloric value. It has proven beneficial for many when used as a dietary supplement. Studies have shown the following benefits from using Stevia in one's diet:
- Helps reduce blood pressure;
- Control blood sugar levels, unlike sugarcane sugar does;
- 100% Natural Sweetener;
- Non-fermentable, non-discoloring;
- Maintains heat stability at 95 degree and features a lengthy shelf life. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it doesn't break down with heat, so you can learn to cook with it too.
- Natural Flavor enhancer;
- Acts as Plaque retardant Anti-caries and prevents cavities;
- Non-toxic extensively tested and used by humans with no adverse effects;
- It has an excellent healing capabilities without scarring if placed on a cut.
These seeds come directly from the farm with feathery attachment still on. Our seeds are fresh, untreated and free of any harsh chemicals that can dramatically reduce germination rates. Our stock is frequently rotating, no seed will ever be more than a few months old. 1 gram is about 800 to1000 seeds. Germination rate is 30 35%. Sowing season average temperature is about 24 – 29 Cº. Store in the refrigerator at 4°C is recommended for this species.
Germination is affected by such factors as temperature, moisture content, light intensity and contamination of planting media. Multiplication of plants depends on proper implementation.